- Belgrade Triathlon (half-ironman distance), May 29, 2016: seven members of Sri Chinmoy CT take part in the race, two medals won.
- Goralman, Slovakia (2km-83km-21km), June 4, 2016: Shilanyas Bielik took part in the extreme mountain triathlon.
- International Month of Cycling - June 2016: 200 participants in 23 countries on four continents cycled together 69,084 km (42,936 miles), which is a new record in number of participants and distance.
- Redmon CC 25 mile time trial, June 11, 2016: Tejvan Pettinger wins the TT in Hempshire, UK with a new personal best of 49:11.
- 600km Audax Ride - June 11, 2016: Vilas Silverton participates in 600km scenic ride.
- Moraviaman, June 18, 2016, Otrokovice, CZ: members of Sri Chinmoy Cycling Team participate in the race, report coming soon.
- 27-hour cycling relay, June 24/25, 2016, Nis, Serbia: nine participants, 1255km total, a lot of fun!
- 330km (200 miles) Audax Ride, June 25, 2016, UK: Vilas Silverton participates in another weekend event.
- 202km Up the Downs, June 25, 2016, UK: Garga Chamberlain takes part in the hill race and finishes in 9:48.
- 12-hour cycling time trial, by Welsh Cycling Association, national championship, UK: In his first trial on a 12-hour race, Tejvan places second with 284 miles.
- Vlasina Triathlon (sprint and olympic distances), August 7, 2016: Serbian national championship, organized by Sri Chinmoy CT and Serbian thriatlon association. Official results and photo gallery.
- 27-hour cycling relay, August 12/13, 2016:, global cycling relay dedicated to Sri Chinmoy's 85th birthday anniversary, 50 participants, 2484km total.
Final results for 2016
Final results of the Cycling Month, June 1 to June 30 - 69,084 km, 200 participants (final update July 20, 2016)
Separately: Men | Women
For information on events, contact Vandaniya, Zurich, at +41 77 444 55 65 or [email protected].